Attracting attention has always been important.
It's the oxygen that keeps your business alive.
Without attention, potential customers will not:
- See or hear you in the crowd.
- Know you're the one to solve their problem.
- Understand what makes you different from your competitors.
- And, most importantly, BUY FROM YOU.
They will turn to your competitors who are doing what it takes to catch their eye.
Organic reach on social media platforms is declining and, in response, businesses are creating and posting more content online to try to grab the attention of buyers. Consequently, audiences are experiencing content fatigue.
That means in this new decade, it will be harder to get attention.
Thankfully, video will remain a powerful marketing tool. The trends point to demand for video continuing to grow across online platforms.
However, with millions of people all over the globe uploading videos every day to promote their businesses, it's going to take some extra effort to get video to bring in real results for you.
You need to do videos that will get you noticed in today's noisy online world and deliver the goods.
That's where being confident, powerful, captivating and natural on camera comes in.
Learn the Secrets of the Video & TV Pros
Maybe you want to tap into the power of video, but you’re too camera-shy to get started. Perhaps, you’re already using video, but you’re uncomfortable or wobbly on camera. Or it could be you've been doing video for a while, but you're just not getting any real results.
Well, don't sweat it.
We're here to show you the on-camera communication skills that can take you to the next level.
We're Narrisa and Paolo from No Fuss Video.
With 25 years in television and video production, we live and breathe the techniques for powerful on-camera presentations.
Now, we're sharing the secrets we've learned over our long media careers in our online course, Confidence On Camera: Be Powerful, Captivating and Natural in Videos.
We'll help you harness the power of video by showing you how to face the camera with poise and charisma to put your unique self in front of the world.
Let Us Help You Embrace Video
We share decades in media spanning print, radio and television.
From live field reporting to the production and hosting of live TV news programmes and talk shows, our media experience is wide-ranging and well-rounded.
Here's What You'll Learn in Our Online Course:
- Overcome on-camera fears and insecurities to clear a path to video success.
- Suppress nervousness and jitters in front of the lens.
- Adopt techniques for a smooth on-camera delivery that skips the ramble and keeps you on track.
- Write scripts that focus the mind and the message.
- Create stories that resonate with audiences and build lasting connections.
- Interact with the lens in a manner that makes you come across as natural and charismatic.
- Create your best on-camera look for a professional appearance that commands attention and respect.
- Embrace your accent so you're understood by all audiences.
"Heads up universe, I'm here for what's mine!"
Greater opportunities, bigger revenues, a business that works for you and not the other way around—reaching out to audiences with camera confidence can make all these goals a reality.
Yes, I want to make 2020 my best year yet with video!
Get Camera Confident!
Confidence in video is a lot more than simply having the guts to step in front of a camera.
It is a set of techniques that work together to capture attention and pull a certain result out of audiences.
Strategic messaging, speaking clearly, pacing, projection, the use of storytelling and body language; these are all components of being a confident speaker on camera.
Those who combine these techniques in their on-camera presentations not only capture attention, but convince audiences of their message and drive them to take a particular action.
Here's What You Get in Our Online Course
40 Video Lessons
2.5 hours of actionable on-camera tips and techniques. These are the methods used by the pros for a polished on-camera delivery.
8 downloadable crib sheets for convenient reference. These resources will keep you on track as you sharpen your on-camera skills.
Lifetime access including future course updates and a 30-day risk-free, money back guarantee. You've got absolutely everything to gain!
Module 1: The Foundations for Camera Confidence
- Confidence on Camera Course Overview
- The Importance of Planning and Preparation
- Take Action
Module 2: The Fundamentals of a Powerful On-Camera Delivery
- Why Learn to Communicate on Camera?
- What Makes a Good Presenter?
- Can You Learn to be a Good Presenter?
- Do You Need to be Good-Looking?
- Our Five Master Principles
Module 3: Conquering Fears of the Video Camera
- Conquering Fears of the Video Camera
- Acknowledge Your Fears
- Flip Your Fears
- Focus on the Positives of You
- Focus on the Positives of Video
Module 4: Coping with Nerves
- Calming your Nerves
- You’re the Expert
- Don’t Get Discouraged by Mistakes
- Relaxation Techniques
Module 5: Techniques of a Powerful, Captivating On-Camera Speaker
- Begin With Your Target Audience
- What’s Your Message?
- Your Core Concept or Controlling Idea
- To Script or Not to Script
- Smart Sensible Structure
- Touch Their Hearts
- The Importance of Stories
- Some Scripting Tips
Module 6: Going On Camera
- Where Should I Be Looking
- Treat the Lens as a Person
- Your Look
- Your Studio or Set
- Principles of Lighting
- Principles of Audio
- How to Frame Yourself
Module 7: Accents & Speaking on Camera
- Accents On Camera
- Celebrate Your Accent
- How to Speak Clearly with an Accent
- How to Improve Your Pronunciation
- Captions and Visual Aids
You also get these great downloadable guides!
Survival, and Success of the Fittest
To win the online marketing war, it's no longer enough to just go on camera and start talking.
You have to be great on camera in order to:
- stand out in a sea of video content
- inspire online scrollers to stop when they see your videos in their news feeds
- get viewers to listen to and absorb your message
- be memorable so audiences become familiar with your brand
- get your videos to work for your business and bring in actual results
Walk into 2020 with the camera-confidence skills that will help you build your business dreams.
Video is now a dominant form of business communication.
More people are communicating through this medium to increase their visibility and reach new audiences.
Learning to speak on camera has become like learning to use the computer. That's because video is now the universal language of our online age.
Take Advantage of Our Video Experience & Expertise!
Confident. Poised. Articulate.
These are the fundamentals of any good on-camera presentation.
Our greatest joy is using our talents and expertise to help camera-shy clients find their voice and fulfil their dreams through video.
Learning to be a powerful speaker on camera can inject momentum into your dreams and ambitions.
You'll build business relationships founded on trust—trust that is earned through sincere and confident connections with clients and customers through the camera lens.I Want to Conquer the Camera to Take My Business to the Next Level!
You've nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you feel the course wasn’t the right fit for you, you’re entitled to a full refund with our 30-day money back guarantee. However, we're certain the content of our course will get you ready and raring to face audiences with confidence.